Fall is a great time to work on some of those home inspection fort worth tx projects. Now that the summer vacations are over and children are back in school, you’re ready to make your house all comfortable and cozy before the deep freeze and holiday guests arrive.
Consider starting with your washroom first, given that this is a place frequently used both by your household and guests. If your restroom is dated in decor, aged in function and behind the times in energy efficiency, you’ll be doing your house and your pocketbook an excellent service by improving a few features. Here’s how:
* Beautiful visuals: The bathroom vanity is the initial feature in the room people will observe. Incorporate a modern new look in your washroom that will earn admiring glances from your guests with TOTO’s Maris Semi-Recessed Vessel Lavatory. With a sleek style and deep basin, this semi-recessed lavatory has a nano-technology polish put on that helps prevent bacteria and soap debris from sticking to its surfaces. Because of this, you’ll apply a smaller amount of harsh chemicals to keep the sink clean, which saves people money and is better for the environment. Pair the lavatory with the Aquia Single Handle Faucet from TOTO for a seamless and stylish finish. This high-efficiency faucet is made from solid brass and is WaterSense approved.
* Warmer flooring: There’s nothing worse than bare feet upon a cool floor – especially in the early morning. Ceramic tile floor covering appears beautiful in bathrooms, but may leave the feet feeling a bit cool. Position a soft and decorative rug in front of the sink, the shower as well as the toilet to help alleviate cold feet. Try to find rugs that match the color and style of the room. Or use the rugs as an accent color to cheer up the area.
home inspectors fort worth
* Efficient commodes: Upgrading your commode to a high-efficiency system will make a noticeable difference on your water bill. Consider the Universal Design Maris Dual-Flush Toilet from TOTO, which has clean, modern lines, a recessed-curve tank, and skirted design which minimizes cleaning time. Its state-of-the-art, gravity-fed flushing technique puts an end to a typical issue a lot of dual flush toilet owners have – “flush ‘n brush,” the need to brush the bowl in order to get rid of streaking after every solid stop.
* Brand-new linens: A quick and easy upgrade for your washroom includes changing bath towels and the shower curtain. In order to introduce a calm and relaxing spa-like ambiance, get new linens in colors that blend with the colors on the walls. Or go bold by using vibrant accents and splashes of color to give your room a sense of energy.
* Sophisticated tiling: Prefabricated showers are easy and convenient, but they can appear aged and discolored after lengthy use. To really fix up the look of your shower area in the bathroom, consider tiling the surround, or putting in large glass pieces painted to fit the color of the room. You’ll be impressed at just how beautiful the shower will appear, and you may decide that you won’t want to hang a curtain in order to block the view of the beautiful surround, and rather select a sliding glass door.
Once you see how beautiful your remodelled restroom appears, you’ll quite possibly want to get started fixing up the remainder of your home inspectors fort worth tx. In the meantime, enjoy the bathroom, as well as the compliments you’ll get from your visiting guests.